But are you sure the messages in the Android phone are completely safe? Of course, NOT. For example, while we are going through the messages, our fingers' slightly slant may cause the launch of the wrong button and the loss of some vital information. Furthermore, it is quite normal for the naughty boys to play with your phone. And they will delete some useful data for the ignorance of the correct operation of the device... So many situations will cause the message loss on your mobile phone, then more and more users want to know is there any way to restore lost messages on android phone?
|restore text messages on android phone|
Let’s move on the detailed steps to restore your deleted text conversation from Android phone systematically. First of all, you need to get the free trial version of the best Android Message Recovery software by clicking the below icons.
How to recover deleted text messages on Android Phone?
When you run Android Phone Data Recovery on your computer, you'll see the following interface which will guide you move to the next step.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone & enable USB debugging
First of all, connect your Android phone to the computer. If you've enabled USB debugging on your phone before, you can directly jump to the next step now. If not, the following window will turn up as reminder.
Here we provide three options for you. Please choose one way according to the Android OS running on your device.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 2. Analyze your Android phone
Here you need to make sure your phone's battery is not less than 20% charged, and then you can click "Start" for the program to analyze your Android phone.
Step 3. Scan your Android for deleted text messages on it
Before scanning, please turn to your phone and click "Allow" on it. Then back to the program on your computer and click "Start" to begin scanning.
Select what you want to restore them
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted text messages on Android
When the scan is over, all recoverable messages, contacts, photos and video on your Android will be found and displayed in the scan result. You can preview every message, including iMessages (media contents are not contained). Or you can click “Only display deleted items” on the top of the window for convenience. Mark what you want and export them to your computer by clicking "Recover".
Free download the android data recovery software:
The Professional Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones
Newly support Android OS System with 4.0 or above.
With Android Data Recovery, you can:
• Directly scan and recover deleted messages and contacts.
• Recover deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy
• Retrieve pictures, videos, documents and other Android data.
• Compatible to all Android phones like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, and so forth.
• You are allowed to preview all the scanned out data and select which files to be recovered.